Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 2000 Dodge Intrepid R/T for sale, in USA - Arkansas.

Mileage: 89000 miles

Asking price is $3900.00

Got my 2000 Intrepid R/T for sale. Less than 90k miles. Lowered with Eibach springs. Many extras.

Moonroof, RB1 NAV, Metra Power Antenna, 3.5L HO, brand new aftermarket fog lights and the list goes on!

Stock 17" painted Crusader wheels included as shown in first pic. Can probably work out an easy deal to include the 18" Titanium Metallic powder coated wheels shown in the other pictures.

Hybrid 300m interior. Light Taupe 300m Special seats/trim and Dark Slate 300m Special dash with faux carbon fiber trim. Door panels are all dark slate 300m with carbon fiber trim.

PM me with questions or concerns! Thanks.

I'm going to add a disclaimer to this. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for whatever reason I feel is appropriate. If you're going to get your panties in a wad because I'm slow to respond to your inquiries or you don't like how I do business for whatever reason don't bother to respond. I've got plenty of positive feedback on sales here and on other sites so I must be doing something right. I don't need to sell this car to pay the bills so I'm in no hurry.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I've got a "Mini-Me" spoiler already painted in PS2 silver that I'll throw in free to sweeten the deal!

It's a smaller version of the OEM "Surfboard" style spoiler that came on the Intrepids. Probably about 6" shorter in overall width. Looks the same as OEM in shape though!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Supposedly has a rear Special sway bar on it according to the guy I bought it from like 6 years ago! . Need to crawl under there with a pair of calipers and verify that.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The spiffy Barber Motor Sports Museum license plate doesn't go with the car though! It will have to be returned to the DMV,

I will provide a Bill Of Sale and all other necessary documentation so there's no issues with the PoPo on the drive away!

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
If hadn't just bought Dennis' ES, I'd think about this. I can't have 4 LHs at the same time

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why not? LOL!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Huh?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Hey Ron you gonna reply to my PM?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I've tried to buy this for 5 years now. I know more about this car than anyone left on this site. Here I am making a serious offer and you won't sell it to me.

Why?

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't even have the car here...it's still down in Birmingham. Might pick it up at the end of the month...might not.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Well that's a hell of a lot closer than Arkansas. Why list it for sell if you don't want to sell it. I'll meet you in Alabama in Oct.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good luck with that.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whatever....check out the two links I posted above. The first one seems like a great deal especially.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not sure what the problem is here. The link I provided saves you $1200 or more depending on the deal you work out.

Unless you have a full raging Skeet Squirting Hardon for this one.....I feel it's a no-brainer and a better deal.

It's newer by a couple of years and close to the same mileage. I realize I'm shooting myself in the foot here regarding the sale....but again I'm in no big hurry to sell. Rent and all other bills are already paid!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.