DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Category: Domestic

I have a 2000 Dodge Intrepid R/T for sale, in USA - Georgia.

Mileage: 194,500~ miles
Engine Size: 3.5L HO

Asking price is $----, O/B/O

Well, I really hate to have to post this but I am stuck. I have a 2000 Dodge Intrepid R/T. I really love my car and it kills me I have to try to get rid of it, but we are tight with money and I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 15 month old. We can't justify putting more money into the car. It has about 194,500 give or take miles on it. I just put a lot of money into it and then had a problem with the water pump, timing belt and thermostat. Upon getting those repaired, they found I had blown the head gaskets. Do not know if heads are warped, that is where my problem is. They could be fine, but I can't afford for the work to be done to get in there and find out. Financially I can't put any more money in the car. Here is what is new on the car since very late 2009 and early 2010. New Sumitomo Touring Tires, about about 2 months of use (maybe); new brake rotors and brakes all around, about 2 months old; new tie rods; brand new water pump; brand new timing belt; brand new thermostat; just had synthetic oil changed out; new A/C compressor, maybe 4 or 5 months old~. Other features are ceramic tinted windows; custom spoiler depot spoiler; aftermarket headlights with clear side markers w/Silverstar signals; Silverstar headlamps; R/T wheels; K&N FIPK air intake; chrome insert on shifter; Dodge plaque covers over air bag warning on visors; Intrepid hood bra; Sony Xtreme CD player with an amp and a 12" sub in trunk; sunroof. Need to see if anyone interested in the car. It is in great shape guys. very few scratches. The passenger side mirror needs to be replaced but besides that, great. It is silver. Contact me at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,699 Posts
You have to pick a price and then add o/b/o,
& have 24 hours to comply with forum rules.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If not many or any takers, does anyone know of someone who would be willing to check it out for me to find out if the heads are warped? I am an art director, I would be willing to barter any design work for someone willing to check this our for me locally. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stupid question, but how do I edit my original post with a price, etc.? I have not been on here for some time and quite frankly, I have forgotten.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,699 Posts
Click on "edit" toward the bottom right side of the original post then "go advanced" or just ask a Moderator.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.