DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I’m back again. Last time it was the battery (well not so much the battery as the radio was drawing from it constantly #noradio haha) anyways, husband left from work and had an issue where the battery light and the check engine light came on flashing, he pulled over to the side of the road and the car completely shut off. He got it to turn back on and the lights were off. Does anybody have any similar experience or thoughts about this?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Alright I’m back again. Last time it was the battery (well not so much the battery as the radio was drawing from it constantly #noradio haha) anyways, husband left from work and had an issue where the battery light and the check engine light came on flashing, he pulled over to the side of the road and the car completely shut off. He got it to turn back on and the lights were off. Does anybody have any similar experience or thoughts about this?
do you know when the battery was last changed? If it's been more than 3-4 years, that would be the place I would start. If it's still new or you replace it and you still experience problems, it may be the alternate going out. This is not an official diagnosis by any means but from what I'm hearing this is my two cents.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts