DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I'm finished taking parts off it for my project, and it needs to be GONE from here soon. The car is silver, it has a 2.7 that's knocking BADLY. I stole the fenders, hood, headlights, radiator, fans and condensor out of the car. Everything else is there and good. It has a very decent cloth interior that needs a little cleaning. I did steal the power mirror switch since mine was broken. All of the glass is good, the passenger quarter has a dent that could be popped out probably. The transmission is good, I drove it around the block before I started stripping it to be sure it shifted well. It had ice cold air before the freon mysteriously disappeared while the condensor was being removed so I know the compressor is good as well. I'd like to get $300 for it, but will entertain offers. You come and get it, we can drive it onto your trailer if I loop the transmission lines together. Let me know something soon, the neighbors are starting to talk. If I don't get any response I'm going to have to crush it, and I'd much rather somebody got some good out of it. I'm in Portsmouth, OH 45662. $300.00 OBO!!

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Good luck selling it and hope someone get it since I have no way to get it right now.

Also a little light bump.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking at selling the car whole. I really don't have the time to take parts off and mail them, and I would still have a dismantled car in my front yard.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Dang, if the front clip wasnt gone I would have the car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All right guys, I'm running out of time here. Make me an offer if you're interested, I promise I won't be offended if I think it's too low. I'm going to be calling scrapyards tomorrow or Friday if nobody wants it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last chance guys, It's gotta go soon!! I'll take $200.00, I figure I can get that at the crusher and would rather see someone get some good out of the car. If somebody wants to come down here and pull parts I might let them....I'm going to get it out of here in the next week or so in any case. If you're interested let me know soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.