Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I'm selling my 2000 R/T

112,000 miles
True Dual Exhaust (Magnaflow)
K&N Intake Kit (Stock parts included)
Pioneer Stereo and Speakers (Stock head included)
Mobil 1 Synthetic since 60,000 miles
11,000 miles on BF Goodrich rubber
Brakes All new this spring
Timing belt and water pump replaced at 100,000
PCM replaced in October 2008
Garage-kept

I'm asking $4,750

PM Me with serious inquiries only. I'm not parting-out the car whatsoever.

If I do not have any serious offers, it will be traded in. After that, I'll gladly let you all know what dealership at which it is located.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
beautiful R/T....I wish I had the money

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I have seen this car in person and it is a great looking car. I even got to ride in it very smooth! I so wish I didnt buy my 04 Intrepid, I would be all over this!!!

Good Luck Jake!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the positive comments, Nick. C'mon guys. I'm going to the dealership soon, and I'd rather see this go to a good home than a used car lot.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright guys... I'm now the proud owner of a 2009 G8 GT. The 'Trep is traded in at David Bruce Auto Center in Bourbonnais, IL. Ask for Jason or Jenelle. They gave me a decent trade at $3,650. Yeah, I know I should have sold it out-right, but I didn't wanna miss the deal on this car. I have the stock stereo and air intake for the car if anyone wants them.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Alright guys... I'm now the proud owner of a 2009 G8 GT. The 'Trep is traded in at David Bruce Auto Center in Bourbonnais, IL. Ask for Jason or Jenelle. They gave me a decent trade at $3,650. Yeah, I know I should have sold it out-right, but I didn't wanna miss the deal on this car. I have the stock stereo and air intake for the car if anyone wants them.
If the stock stereo has a CD player hook me up. Cant wait to see pictures of the G8

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
When you say you have the air intake, is it the stock air box or aftermarket intake? If it is aftermarket, I would be interested, (K&N??). Let me know. Jordan :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unfortunately the K&N went with the trade (dumb, I know), so all I have is the stock intake 'box'. Sorry Jordan.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Well, crap, haha

·
Registered
308 Posts
you've got to be kidding me....i go to Olivet and paid this much for my ES last fall....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you've got to be kidding me....i go to Olivet and paid this much for my ES last fall....
It was an asking price. Besides, I don't think your ES came with a $1300 Magnaflow exhaust, K&N intake, and a ton of service already performed (timing belt, water pump, PCM...)
I fully expected to get less than $4750, but now a dealer has it for almost exactly what I would have let it go for.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It appears that the car has sold. To any Mods that wanna... you can delete this thread if ya wish. I hope it went to a good home.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.