DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
DCellBatteries said:

2000 R/T with 6348 miles (note: 2000 highway miles), white w/dark gray R/T logo interior. A real beauty with a little Beast under the hood. You can see photos in the Intrepid R/T gallery under ArizonaRT. It has always been garaged, at home and work, additions: Full front bra-2 parts, custom window tint w/lifetime warranty, upgraded stereo w/CD player, full spare, the usual R/T items. Personalized PC Wallpaper of car included with purchase. Car still has that showroom odor inside. Don't ask me why(very long story), it just needs a new home, and hopfully as much TLC as I gave it, well - you don't have to wipe it down every day, but I hope it does find a good home. Asking $19,000 for an incredible automobile.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well thanks for all the interest folks, my R/T has a new home and new owner. I placed in at "Cars.com" and a couple of days later,
the caller, looked (drove) and was hooked. R/Ts are pretty rare in this part of the country. Funny thing happened when I got to the bank to do the paperwork with the new owner, I pulled up in front and glanced down at the mileage and it read 6666. Anyway incase you missed it, the photos are in the R/T photo section first car on the page ArizonaR/T. Hey, can I still participate in the forums?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.