DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just bought a 2000 Slate R/T with 71k. Will post pictures soon. I believe I have 6.5” + 2.5” component fronts and 6x9 rears, are those sizes right? Here is my potential list of mods:

- 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect SVC 10s in a bandpass box behind rear seat (does not fold down) powered by a JBL bp300.1 (shoud i invest in a capacitor? I'm not familiar with 'em.)

- Sony CDX-F5700 in dash (will eventually be linked to my ipod). Can someone post a pic of an installed aftermarket radio, want to get an idea of what the kit will look like…

- Kenwood KFC-6909 4-way 6x9s in the rear deck.

- Infinity Kappa 6.5” components in the front??? (is there an install kit for the tweets?)

- 20% tint on the side and rear windows.

- OEM spoiler

I already own (1) Infinity 10, the Jbl amp, Kenwood 6x9s and the Sony HU from my last car, so I’m sticking with what I got. Any suggestions? Are there any serious problems with installation of speakers/head unit? I’m no professional installer, but I’ve put in my share of stereo equipment (novice).

I would eventually like to upgrade to infinity’s all the way around, but my bank account still needs to recover from this recent purchase.

Thanks,
Kanaz

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Here's pics of my Pioneer AVH-P6500 In-dash DVD.

Welcome aboard by the way :fun_08:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts