290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Selling the wifes car as she just picked up a Pacifica.
Just to warn you the motor mounts on those should have been recalled. Of course they weren't but they all seem to have problems with them. I am currently fighting my moms 04. It has been having "intermittent" starting problems for a couple months. Mom took it to a dealer and they put a new end on one of the ground wires (for $252). 4 weeks later its having the same problems. I am currently working on it in my free time to replace every ground terminal on the engine and body under the hood. Also I ran a new heavy ground wire directly from the block to the battery. I hope to have it running again this week. How I know all of this is I have been spent hours searching the web to the causes of the ground wire problem and it turns out to be a VERY common thing with the Pacific's, all years. The motor mounts seem to be the smoking gun.

Once it is running again it is getting traded.

I found a lot of good info on them from these pages
http://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-pacifica-15/transmission-"clunk"-4323/

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$2900 with the winter tires or $2300 without, as-is, obo.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone with more time and space then me could part this out and make money off it... 3.5 H.O., 300M Special seats, wheels, tranny, dash, doors, ATC, PCM with SKIM and keys, etc...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.