DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am slowly getting rid of my corde.

I served me well, but I feel that it is time to switch up. Thinking of going for MB SLK or Saab 9-3 Convertible from here.

In any case, for sale:

April 21, 2001 original sale date Chrysler Concorde LXI.

It is your basic LXI (leather, infinity system, 3.2L engine, 16" non-chrome wheels) in Saphire Blue with Tan interior.

It has the following mods/accessories from 300M and LHS.

1) Auto headlights.
2) Sun visors w/extenders, lights, etc.
3) EVIC+, the best for 2001 LH sedan.
4) Steering wheel audio controls.
5) 20% tints all around, make the car look very good, but drivable.
6) K&N cone filter with custom intake purchased here, has about 40k on it.

Mileage: 88k+, consider it 90k.
Brakes: recently replaced pads and rotors.
Tires: Kumho Have another 5-10k on them, will need to be replaced before winter 100%.
Mechanically perfect.

50k service included: fluids all synthetic: diff, trans, brake, coolant; spark plugs; serpentine belt half year ago.

Since 20k car used only Mobile 1 oil and filters.

Car was a Chrysler Certified Used Vehicle, so most repairs were done at dealerships, Videon chrysler of Newtown Square, PA did majority.

Blemishes:

1) dents on front left fender, driver's door.
2) minor scuff on interior of left rear door
3) the weather strip on the right side doors got dried up.
4) the car has been in collision, no major damage, no frame bent.

Currently averaging 20.5 mpg. Everything works. Looking for a good home rather than just getting rid of the car.

$6500 gets the car with delivery almost anywhere in the continental US.

·
Registered
341 Posts
anything you wanna sell separately off this car let me know
~ed

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if I will be traiding it in, I will probably swap back the OTIS, the visors and the intake. And put it up for sale here.

But that would not be for some time.

Bx2003intrepidSe said:
anything you wanna sell separately off this car let me know
~ed

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Sorry for the hi-jack but BX2003IntrepidSE cracks me up by asking every member that is selling their car about parting it out. It is all good though Eddie I understand where you are coming from, almost like me responding to the majority of the parts that get listed for sale.

Sorry to hear that you are getting rid of the Corde but good luck on the sale and hopefully the new car will serve you as well as the Corde did.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hm... I have not been here for a while, don't know individual inhabitants anymore :-(

·
Registered
750 Posts
hehehe i know in my case i got the box of original intrepid parts thats going back on mine.when i trade it in would put the cloth seats back in but i dont wanna store em the evic is the only thing i wish i would take

1 - 6 of 6 Posts