DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T Motorsports Edition for sale, in USA - Florida.

Mileage: 135,000 miles
Engine Size: 3.5L High Output

Asking price is $3500

I really had to get rid of something that I deeply love. I have had the car since 2006 when my mother handed me the keys. I am the "Second" owner but "One" family. We got the car with 11 miles on the Odometer. I can honestly say this has been a great car with only a few repairs.

The Timing Belt and Water Pump was done at 95,000 miles. Oil Changed every 5,000 to 8,000 miles. (Depending on Quality.) The radiator was replaced around 85,000 miles when it cracked. All coolant hoses were replaced with OEM lines. I recently had the T-Stat replaced and filled with new coolant. I have the 300m Special Rear Sway Bar installed. I have the Track Bag that came with the car. I will have to check for the Floor Mats, they may be in storage.

The Bad: Rock chips on the hood. A/C works but not the strongest. Heater Core needs to replaced. Some scratches missing from the front bumper just under the License Plate. The shifter cable will need replacing soon.

=
All reasonable offers to be considered.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Nice car! I would like to have one. I just seen it's twin an hour ago on my way home. If only i was 1400 miles closer and a few dollars richer. Good luck with your sale. I hope a member buys it.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I don't know how your area is or how fast you need to sell the car but I JUST sold my Inferno Red, fully loaded, '01 Intrepid R/T with 140,000 miles for $4800 which was $450 OVER the current KBB value. It took 3 months t find the right buyer, but just sayin...don't GIVE this away too easily. Good luck with the sale though. Jordan

·
Registered
946 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
is the car still available

·
Registered
77 Posts
Still for sale?

·