DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I currently have a 2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T Motorsports Edition that I plan on selling before moving cross country. The car is in AMAZING condition and has been well taken care of its whole life. I am the second owner of it and it only has 120,000 miles on it. I have all the original memorabilia that came with the car including the blanket, umbrella, cooler, nascar model, etc. that I don't want to part with, but I'm willing to let it go if a collector makes the right offer. I absolutely love this car and would hate to see it go somewhere it isn't loved, so I figured I'd try here. It has the dual power seats, leather, fantastic sound system (I'm not sure if it is the premium one but it is better than the sound system in most cars I've been in), and most of the upgrades imaginable. I can post pictures if people here are interested, but I was mostly wondering if there were any opinions/offers on selling prices. I have a price in mind that I won't go below, but I want to make sure I am not undervaluing this beauty. The only problem is the minor chips in the paint on the hood from gravel (I have to drive behind gravel trucks a lot ): ). I live (barely) in the Seattle Metropolitan area if you are interested.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hello,

I currently have a 2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T Motorsports Edition that I plan on selling before moving cross country. The car is in AMAZING condition and has been well taken care of its whole life. I am the second owner of it and it only has 120,000 miles on it. I have all the original memorabilia that came with the car including the blanket, umbrella, cooler, nascar model, etc. that I don't want to part with, but I'm willing to let it go if a collector makes the right offer. I absolutely love this car and would hate to see it go somewhere it isn't loved, so I figured I'd try here. It has the dual power seats, leather, fantastic sound system (I'm not sure if it is the premium one but it is better than the sound system in most cars I've been in), and most of the upgrades imaginable. I can post pictures if people here are interested, but I was mostly wondering if there were any opinions/offers on selling prices. I have a price in mind that I won't go below, but I want to make sure I am not undervaluing this beauty. The only problem is the minor chips in the paint on the hood from gravel (I have to drive behind gravel trucks a lot ): ). I live (barely) in the Seattle Metropolitan area if you are interested.
Dang! If I had some extra change and some extra space, I’d make you an offer (after seeing some pictures of the car and memorabilia ofc) but it sounds like a real beaut!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts