Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 2001 Dodge Intrepid SE for sale, in USA - Georgia.

Mileage: 122,+++ miles
VIN: will supply if asked
Engine Size: 2.7

Asking price is $1,200.00

Seller Information: Dwayne Buckner
Phone: (678) 544-8906
Email: [email protected]

Great clean car!...but the transmission will need to be replaced soon per service tech,it is still drivable and doesn't slip yet....this car is really clean and every thing works great, including the ac
I hate to sale it, but can't afford the cost of a used transmission or rebuilt one at this time
I have put 2 new tires on the front and the rear are in god shape

please contact me if you want more info

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish you were closer i would buy the car or give u a good deal on a trans i have sitting in the garage
thanks :)..I would like to sell it and not fool with changing the transmission, but the offer was nice...this is a Great car.I drove it today for miles and it performed like new..I guess it takes a while for metal shavings to clog the transmission filter again? and cause the pump to oscillate and make noises,...so the mechanic says

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NEW LOWER PRICE!!.............$1,200.00.....$1,200.00.....thanks for looking have a Great Holiday!!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,149 Posts
Check with Gearhead291..he started a thread where it sounds like his 2.7L is knocking. Maybe get one good car out of both? He's in GA also.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check with Gearhead291..he started a thread where it sounds like his 2.7L is knocking. Maybe get one good car out of both? He's in GA also.
thanks for the info...not sure how to find gearhead291?

I have been getting calls and stop buys now on the car so hopefully it will be purchased soon

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,699 Posts
thanks for the info...not sure how to find gearhead291?

I have been getting calls and stop buys now on the car so hopefully it will be purchased soon
Click onto the search link at the top of the page then use "advanced search".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.