DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got my new motorsports edition intrepid and it's now time to get rid of the Stratus. It needs a new clutch and the A/C won't hold a charge. Other than that, as far as I know there's not anything wrong with the car drive train wise. The driver seat (all leather) has several tears in it, there is a rust spot on the driver side wheel well. But I'd imagine this car should belong to a Mopar loving person that's looking for a project.. maybe for your kids?
I'd love to keep it and fix it up, but at the time I just can't afford to NOT sell the car. I have too many mods on the Intrepid to attend too :icon_cool

Anyone interested can send me a PM.

And if you're in the Kansas City area or close by I can bring the car to you.

$3,500
117,000 miles
5 speed manual
3.0 liter V6 24 valve
AEM CAI

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry guys,
Hopefully the updated (legit) pics will help me sell the thing!
Thanks for the heads up Joe

·
Registered
445 Posts
Honestly, if it wasn't manual i'd be interested because 3500 seems like a really fair price.

BTW, nice motorsports R/T you have there!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Jeeze........makes me want to sell my LHS!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I knew that if nothing else you all could appreciate the car for all it's worth. It's been a fun ride for sure. My buddy bought a mitsubishi eclipse the same time I got the Stratus, so we did the CAI together on both of them since they're identical under the hood. I had no clue that mods could be that easy.
From what I understand, after the CAI and the chip I'm going to have a little harder time doing mods on the Intrepid huh? I saw the intake spacer mod on the how-to page... that may be something to tackle if I get brave enough.
But!
none of that can take place if I don't get rid of the Stratus first... hell, I'm scrounging up change for gas to the father in law's house for fathers day!
something about 4bucks a gallon that seems to do that.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I knew that if nothing else you all could appreciate the car for all it's worth. It's been a fun ride for sure. My buddy bought a mitsubishi eclipse the same time I got the Stratus, so we did the CAI together on both of them since they're identical under the hood. I had no clue that mods could be that easy.
From what I understand, after the CAI and the chip I'm going to have a little harder time doing mods on the Intrepid huh? I saw the intake spacer mod on the how-to page... that may be something to tackle if I get brave enough.
But!
none of that can take place if I don't get rid of the Stratus first... hell, I'm scrounging up change for gas to the father in law's house for fathers day!
something about 4bucks a gallon that seems to do that.
A chip is a waste of money on a trep. From what I remember, most of them can potentially damage the engine because they make it run rich or something like that...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.