1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
hey ! i want one of those!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
First off, I agree, you all have nice rides.

Just out of curiousity, and I'm sure this has been answered in another post before, but how many R/T Motorsport edition vehicles were produced (flame or inferno red)? How really rare is this car. Here in Cleveland, I have only seen one red and two silver.

I am partial to the red with the mororsports edition, wondering what my chances of finding one in the future might be! If only I wasn't so young and dumb a few years ago, I should of put in for one instead of an '01 Stratus R/T. (Consiquenlty of which I no longer own :crazy: )

Thanks for any reference or reponse, might just have to go with a plain 'ol non motorsport R/T instead, not that I would mind!:cool:

Wonder what the going price would be on one vs. the other models, R/T, ES, etc.?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Candyman I would say your chances aren't so good:cry:. They only made 383 R/T Motorsport's edition cars. I can't tell you how many of each color though. When I went to the dealer I was initially going to buy an Inferno R/T but the Motorsports car had been there for over 3 months & they were pressed to sell it.The more I looked at it the more it grew on me:D. There loss was my gain & I wound up getting a great deal on it.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Nice Car(s)!! :eek:

Only problem is my cheap ass SE is limited @ 118 and yours is at 108? Wanna race?;)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
JGarrett911 said:
Nice Car(s)!! :eek:

Only problem is my cheap ass SE is limited @ 118 and yours is at 108? Wanna race?;)
yeah, haha...

bet i can hit my limiter b4 u can!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TELL"EM Thrasher!!!! Hey Jgarrett911 I'll run you in 1/4 mile & we'll see who gets to do the victory dance!!!!whooooohoooo!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts