DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I'll be there as a spectator Randy, as it is only a 15-20 minute drive from my place.

Perhaps you, me and all the di.net guys that are going could meet up and convoy out there?

Let me know what your plans are. :)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I plan on going. I enter the R/T last year but the show was cluster **** to get in 3 1/2 hours to get in with your show car. Much better to just go to the show and look at the cars. Or better yet go at night to Porkys Drive Inn most of the show cars drive around after the show.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
MN State firgrounds? Hah, close enough to walk if I had to. I'll try to be there. Family vacation plans may interfere, however.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I am definitely going to this, however, I would like to know if are going to have enough people to caravan on over there, I am sure that its not too difficult to get there, just wanted to know how many people would go, and remember, you have to reserve hotels waaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of time.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
95-TREP-3.5 said:
I am definitely going to this, however, I would like to know if are going to have enough people to caravan on over there, I am sure that its not too difficult to get there, just wanted to know how many people would go, and remember, you have to reserve hotels waaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of time.
jim reserved a hotel the day before last year with no problem. i'm not worried.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts