DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I managed to score some meida passes to the 2002 Chicago Auto Show. What does this mean? I am able to go on a day that is not open to the public :D

Anyways, I will be taking a lot of pictures and probably some video for the site.

I will be attending on Wednesday, Feb. 6 with jhrody from Stratusphere.

Anyways, here's the schedule:

8:00am - MAMA Breakfast w/ speaker Gary Cowger, GM NA Prez.
9:15am - Toyota - World Intro
10:00am - GM - 2 World Intros
10:45am - Subaru - World Intro
11:30am - Mercedes-Benz - North America Intro
12:15pm - DaimlerChrysler Luncheon
1:30pm - Dodge - 2 World Intros
2:15pm - Mitsubishi - 2 World Intros
3:00pm - Mercury - World Intro
3:45pm - Volvo

There are more events on Thursday for the media, but I can't make it back that day :(

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I was all set up for getting press passes for the 2001 auto show, but the guy that was getting them got layed off, I was mad.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I am thinking about going down there for the show this year. The Chicago show is better than the Milwaukee one. I saw that ticket prices were $8. Only problem is that I have no clue where I am going. I got the directions, and all is well if I can park in one of the two areas listed on the map. If not, I'll be screwed. I don't go to Chicago much and I don't want to get lost (especially on the south side).

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Any advice on parking and navigating down there???!?!!!?!!

??

·
Registered
712 Posts
the 2nd media day was also worthwhile....Mazda gave out free pizzas, pops, tins of Mrs. fields cookies, and tins on candy........Mitsubishi gave out boxes of candy.......there were a few more media kits that i swiped as well ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
for the media day any info on the Hemi

will there ever be a AWD sedan from dodge or are we going to have to go elsewhere:rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts