DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Thanks for all the pics Randy, it's much appreciated by those who weren't fortunate enough to go. :p

BTW, that new Viper is ugly...looks like an S2000 on steroids.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Nah man, nothing is uglier than the Impala. Those painted taillights have to go.

·
Registered
137 Posts
awesome pictures Randy!
Here is a list of some of the pics in the UNKNOWN directory. I'm not sure of all of them

DSC00060.JPG - Aston Martin (don't know what model
DSC00069.JPG - Mercedes-Benz - S-Class (?)
DSC00156.JPG - Chrysler - Sebring (Canadian Stratus)
DSC00189.JPG - Chevy - Monte Carlo
DSC00194.JPG - Chrysler - Sebring (Canadian Stratus)
DSC00217.JPG - Lincon - LS (?)
DSC00224.JPG - Aston Martin - DB7 Vantage (drool)
DSC00225.JPG - Aston Martin - DB7 Vantage Convertible :eek:
DSC00244.JPG - Bentley - Continental (6.8L,420hp)
DSC00245.JPG - Bentley - Continental
DSC00246.JPG - Bentley - Continental
DSC00247.JPG - Bentley - Arnage
DSC00283.JPG - Lexus - SC430
DSC00284.JPG - Lexus - SC430
DSC00285.JPG - Mercedes-Benz - E-Class (?)
DSC00297.JPG - Chrysler - Sebring (Canadian Stratus)

Not sure about the rest. I know there are some Avanti's in there too, damn they are ugly.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by DjPiLL:
Nah man, nothing is uglier than the Impala. Those painted taillights have to go.
yep, i made certain i got pics of the impala with the painted taillights for you all. however, there was another impala there that did not have the tailights painted? we thought that this one might have been a special edition or something, but couldn't find anything different other than that.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I am going to go to the Chicago Auto Show on Sunday. How much time should I allow myself to see everything. Keep in mind that I have to drive from and back to Milwaukee the same day. Any tips for a future show goer??? :D

I am not going to look at the pics you took just yet. Suspense baby!!!! :D :D

[ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: Viprman ]

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Took me from about 10am-4pm to really get a good look atr everything. You can probably do it in less time than that because I had a few presentations to watch. However, from what I understand, there will be A LOT of people there (not too many were there yesterday) and I was told it can be wall to wall people. Also told you have to wait at least 10 minutes to see each car because of the amount of people. I have never been there on a public day, so I would suggest allowing as much time as you can...

·
Registered
712 Posts
i found that by going on a media day, i actually took alot longer because i can get up and close to the vehicles and take the extra time to take in all the sites.....not being bumped into and walked in front of, therfore not getting flustered and wanting to leave.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Great pics. After see the red R/T with the chrome wheels. I got to get them for my 2000. I never really liked the painted sliver.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Here ya go:

And to think...I made a photoshop concept of thios exact car about a year ago...wonder if they got the idea from me?? :)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Ha ha...I actually got them from blueovalnews. Sounds like you got some cool stuff!

It looks like a sweet ride. I wouldn't mind if DC decided to do a 2nd Gen Intrepid Convertible. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts