Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 2002 Dodge Intrepid for sale, in USA - Kentucky.

Mileage: 168,000 miles
Engine Size: 2.7

Asking price is $2,300.00

I bought this car January 3rd. With that being said I don't know a whole lot about it. I bought it with a misfire in the engine. I replaced all of the sparkplugs and a couple coil springs, and there is no longer a miss. The engine light came on with a small emissions leak, and it ended up being my gas cap, so I put a new one on it. The power mirrors don't work; I haven’t had much time to look into it probably just an easy fix. The one thing that is bad is that the car’s engine will knock every once in a while knock. It doesn’t happen very often, and only when it's in idle. As soon as you press the gas it stops. I looked under the hood and it seems like it’s coming from the timing belt. It probably needs to be replaced.

The reason I'm selling it is because I was planning on selling my 96 Intrepid. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. The rear brakes went out during the winter, and the shop was trying to charge me 800 to fix it. I got frustrated and decided to buy a new car. It took about a month and I started to miss my 96. Basically, I’m selling this car to have money to put into my 96. I have a never ending list of things that need to be fixed on it lol. I would love to keep both cars but insurance is killing me, and I wouldn't have money to put into my 96

This 2002 is a good Trep clean inside and out. I put a new windshield on it; it has newer tires about a year old. A new oil change, leather interior, heat works really well. It is a really smooth ride I feel like I’m gliding across the blacktop when I’m in it. Like I said the power mirrors and the small knock every once in a while are its only defects.
Exterior- White
Interior- Tan leather
I will post pictures tonight, let me know if you’re interested. I’m located about ten miles away from Cincinnati, Ohio.
Post or PM me!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.