DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Dodge Intrepid R/T - $2900

Category: Domestic

I have a 2002 Dodge Intrepid R/T for sale, in USA - Virginia.

Mileage: 122000 miles

Asking price is $2900 OBO

Located in Fairfax, Virginia U.S.A.

Silver; chrome wheels (5th full chrome wheel spare with original Michelin tire and in excellent condition). No body damage, just scratches. Never in an accident. Non-smoker car. Dark grey cloth interior is clean with no rips.

I am selling my R/T after 6 1/2 years. The engine spun the rod bearing and needs to be fixed. I just spent $2600 on rebuilding the transmission 10 months ago. It was done by a highly reputable transmission shop in northern Virginia, where I am located. I purchase the car Feb. 2006 and it only had 24k miles on it. Past 2 1/2 years the miles racked up due to my job being 50+ miles each way, all highway though.

Alpine CD player head unit with mechanical slide out face plate for CD access. All Boston Acoustics speakers.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Dain bramaged
7,208 Posts
2 - Every item will have a price on it. There will be no “Pm me for a price” or “This is an auction and will end at this time.” There will be no secret pricing or different prices between different members. If you want to start an auction please go to eBay. If you are having trouble putting a price to your item, just put down what you think its worth. Don’t forget you can always change your price if nobody likes the first price. If you are still having trouble please PM a member of the B/S/T Staff and they will give you the current “market” price of the item, or an idea at what it should go for.
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/announcement.php?f=36&a=22

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures will be up soon, working all weekend unfortunately. I put a price on it for the mister rule book guy. Have no idea what it is worth with the motor the way it is though.

Also, a brand new windshield (Safelite) was installed about a month ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts