DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
I pulled a factory one out of a black RT in the local junkyard that had bass midrange and trebil eq settings its a little big but it fits It powers my speakers just fine dont know what wattage but it powers my dual 12" 700 watt subs just spliced em into the back speakers and unplugged the 6/9's
so if u guys come across one i suggest using it(unless u have a good cd player) wish it had rca jacks cause than i caould install my amp

·
Registered
468 Posts
Originally posted by MoparPerformance:
Ya know bro, you can ghetto rig and run wires off your rear speakers for input, perhaps using a crossover. It may sound like shhht, but you could try it. My friend and I did it a while back for his factory system he didn't wanna change, it sounded OK but not as good as it could of course.
thats how im running mine I got that factory deck out of that black rt and unhooked the back speakers and hooked up the subs they run fine(theyu will be better with my amp installed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.