DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Is that the 52 Watt factory CD deck? Is it from the premium system with Bass, Mid and Treble control?

I just have the Bass and Treble control in my 02' bottom of the line factory CD deck and I think it only puts out like around 20 watts. Would that install without any problems (Size, Wiring Etc) in an 02' base with 4 speaker stock sound? I just want something that puts out a little more clean power with better EQ control.

If so, I'll take it, I'm a little broke but I may be able to scrape something together if it's in perfect condition.

Would it still sound good with 4 speakers or does it need to have the 7-9 speaker configuration with and/or factory Amp?

Later,
MoparPerformance :cool:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Sounds like it's what I already got, but thanks for the info!! Dang, I was hoping it was the upgraded version but there are a lot of second gen base models that are out there with only a tape deck. It should be a good deal for someone. Good luck!

Later,
MoparPerformance :cool:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Ya know bro, you can ghetto rig and run wires off your rear speakers for input, perhaps using a crossover. It may sound like shhht, but you could try it. My friend and I did it a while back for his factory system he didn't wanna change, it sounded OK but not as good as it could of course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.