DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody help me figure out whether or not a silver 2002 R/T has any value? Car has 85K miles but transmission chip needs to be replaced. There are no new entries here for these cars since 2007 I'm wondering if there are any people even interested in these anymore?
Haven't seen any sale info for many years for one of these which tells me there isn't any interest for these any more but if I'm wrong and somebody is interested in buying one, please let me know.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
i'll give you a $1 for it.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Upping that to $6.32 and some pocket lint.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What!!??? Figured it ought to have a decent value. Or am I missing something. 85K. I assume that car has a 3.2 or 3.5 engine being an R/T.

Where is the car?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
What!!??? Figured it ought to have a decent value. Or am I missing something. 85K. I assume that car has a 3.2 or 3.5 engine being an R/T.

Where is the car?
It's on the coast in California ( I believe). It's a 2002 RT so, it has a 3.5HO.

Last month I sold a 2003 Special -- it had 70k miles. Sold it for $3500.
I just sold a 2004 300M for $4000 -- it only has 27k miles on it. I'm pretty sure that's top dollar right now.
I just bought a 2003 Special -- it only has 23k miles on it. Paid $3500. It is in really top-notch condition.

I just don't have any interest in one of these with more than 60k miles.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Don't forget he lists transmission problems with it so not driveable. Repairs on that could be a Solenoid Pack and/or Valve Body Replacement or something even more serious with a transmission rebuild.

There aren't any pictures or any other details regarding the general condition of it. He also wants to be contacted by email in the other thread and doesn't appear to be monitoring this thread and it's posts to respond anyway.

In another post he lists it as being on the Central Coast of California.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeh, I saw that trans. problem mentioned. At 85k I would take the risk that it's only a solenoid pack but, I'd have to know more about how it behaving, to be more certain. In Safety Mode, etc.
I"m 2300 miles away so, even if driveable it's not feasible to go get it.
My '03 SXT is at 215,000 miles. Probably time to start thinking about replacing it. Or buy a cheap parts car to keep mine running.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Yeh, I saw that trans. problem mentioned. At 85k I would take the risk that it's only a solenoid pack but, I'd have to know more about how it behaving, to be more certain. In Safety Mode, etc.
I"m 2300 miles away so, even if driveable it's not feasible to go get it.
My '03 SXT is at 215,000 miles. Probably time to start thinking about replacing it. Or buy a cheap parts car to keep mine running.
Contact TGS (Terry).....he's the low mileage purveyor of all your LH car needs!

And my 2002 Special took a dump for the Solenoid Pack on a Business Road Trip at around 85k miles. An expensive lesson.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts