DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am parting out my other 2002 300M special. It just has to much damage to fix and I think the members could make more use of the parts. So here goes, I will list what is available and the price. Shipping is not included in any of the prices and you are more than welcome to come and get the parts yourself.

***BUYING GUIDELINES***

Not even gonna start on what I haven't listed. PM for all sales, questions, and items not listed. Thread will be modified accordingly. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Please respect the fact I am going across three forums. All parts are for sale, everything down to the carpet. After 30 days, what is not claimed is hitting eBay. Once I feel the car is bare enough, pic a part gets the body. I am patient to an extent, but really its whoever puts the money in my account first. All parts are sold as-is. Will do my best to ship within 48 hrs. All items go either thru UPS or USPS. International shipping is available. I prefer paypal, but will accept money orders, no personal checks. If your using paypal, add 4% or send as "other".

NOTE:
If you make a deposit and for some reason you must back out, I keep 20%, It is a lot of trouble to have to relist parts, contact people and it sets me back. I apologize if you do not agree, but I have to protect myself at the same time.

ENGINE/SUSPENSION
Struts - $35 each
Springs - $20 each
Rear sway bar - $40
Cold weather package $40
Calipers - $20 each
Misc parts (tie rod, end link, etc) - $10-30

PCM - SOLD
3.5HO - keeping for spare
Tranny - keeping
Exhaust - mine
Half shafts - mine
Front sway bar - minet

OUTSIDE THE CAR
Front and rear bumpers are shot

Chrome window trim - $100
Top Grille- SOLD
Rims - set of 5 some chipping, 4 center caps $450
Tails - $100
Emblems $30 complete set
Fog lights - $35 set (3 sets available)
Doors - $100 each
Glass - Front or rear $75 doors - $30
Signal Mirrors - $300
Sides skirts - $100

Spolier - I have two silver factory spoilers I want to sell. Either can be bought separate of the trunk lids. However if you are willing to trade your trunk for one of mine I will cut the price in half. It does have to be PS2 silver. I do not want a spoiler, but dont want to pay to get the holes and lid repainted.
Spoiler alone - $125
Spoiler w/trunk lid - $200

Hood - Reserved
Fender - Reserved
Headlights - Pending

INSIDE THE CAR
Weather stripping all 4 doors and trunk- $65
ATC - w/bezel $40 w/o bezel $30
Pillars, any plastic pieces - $5 each (top pillars SOLD)
02 CD player/ 4-disc changer combo - $55
Leather wheel/wheel controls - $40
Clock bezel - $25
Rear deck w/safety latches - $25
Sight shield mild crack - $20
autostick components - $100
Chrome handles $30
Carpet, headliner - $30 each
Door Panels w/ carbon fiber and dash pieces - $125
Auto-dim mirror - $25
BCM - Mine
Dash - reserved
Door harnesses -mine
Seats - SOLD
Cluster - $100
Console (cup holder, leather lid, side pieces)- $45
Traction control parts - $75
Sun senor auto-headlight - $30

OTHER THINGS I NEED TO GET RID OF: pics are comin....
Complete two-tone carbon fiber interior, all 4 door panels and bottom pieces, includes carbon fiber dash trim- SOLD
Light taupe BASE M seats, excellent condition both front and rear complete - SOLD
Set of front light taupe seats - not so good - $50 for set
Set of BASE M head lights great shape - $100
Set of BASE M headlights needs re conditioned - $75
3 sets of base non folding side mirrors $30 each $50 set

More when I think of it.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lots of parts back up for sale. Person bought alot and backed out on me. I adjusted prices accordingly.

·
Registered
840 Posts
not sure the shipping of struts to Canada would kill me?

·
Registered
840 Posts
i see. i just realized that it is NOT a whole assembly like quick struts although it looks like a assembly in the picture..

i just screwed one of mine by knocking out the rust.

i like to have a whole assemble.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Um..... more specific?

With or without trunk lid? Ill be visiting chicago in a couple weeks.
So the trim on the dash, doors, by the headlight swtich...etc. That looks like its silver satin...not typically found on a special...did you add it aftermarket? if so, is this one of the things you are parting out?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested by the headlights, the double exhaust, the grey lip kit on the 2 bumpers and the side skirts that fits with the lip kit !!!

I don't know if all those parts are still for sale but reply me fast, I'm a serious buyer.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So the trim on the dash, doors, by the headlight swtich...etc. That looks like its silver satin...not typically found on a special...did you add it aftermarket? if so, is this one of the things you are parting out?

PM sent

I'm interested by the headlights, the double exhaust, the grey lip kit on the 2 bumpers and the side skirts that fits with the lip kit !!!

I don't know if all those parts are still for sale but reply me fast, I'm a serious buyer.

PM sent

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
update:

I am parting out my other 2002 300M special. It just has to much damage to fix and I think the members could make more use of the parts. So here goes, I will list what is available and the price. Shipping is not included in any of the prices and you are more than welcome to come and get the parts yourself.

***BUYING GUIDELINES***

Not even gonna start on what I haven't listed. PM for all sales, questions, and items not listed. Thread will be modified accordingly. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Please respect the fact I am going across three forums. All parts are for sale, everything down to the carpet. After 30 days, what is not claimed is hitting eBay. Once I feel the car is bare enough, pic a part gets the body. I am patient to an extent, but really its whoever puts the money in my account first. All parts are sold as-is. Will do my best to ship within 48 hrs. All items go either thru UPS or USPS. International shipping is available. I prefer paypal, but will accept money orders, no personal checks. If your using paypal, add 4% or send as "other".

NOTE:
If you make a deposit and for some reason you must back out, I keep 20%, It is a lot of trouble to have to relist parts, contact people and it sets me back. I apologize if you do not agree, but I have to protect myself at the same time.

ENGINE/SUSPENSION
Struts - $35 each
Springs - $20 each
Rear sway bar - $40
Cold weather package $40
Calipers - sold
Misc parts (tie rod, end link, etc) - $10-30
Power steering system (pump, lines,cooler) - $50
Power steering rack - $65
AC compressor - $45
PCM - SOLD
3.5HO - keeping for spare
Tranny - keeping
Exhaust - mine
Half shafts - mine
Front sway bar - mine

OUTSIDE THE CAR
Front and rear bumpers are ebay

Chrome window trim - $100
Top Grille- SOLD
Rims - set of 5 some chipping, 4 center caps $400
Tails - $100
Emblems sold
Fog lights - $35 set (3 sets available)
Doors - $100 each
Glass - Front or rear $75 doors - $30
Signal Mirrors - SOLD
Sides skirts - SOLD

Spolier - I have two silver factory spoilers I want to sell. Either can be bought separate of the trunk lids. However if you are willing to trade your trunk for one of mine I will cut the price in half. It does have to be PS2 silver. I do not want a spoiler, but dont want to pay to get the holes and lid repainted.
Spoiler alone - $125
Spoiler w/trunk lid - $200

Hood - $100
Fenders - used
Headlights - SOLD

INSIDE THE CAR
Weather stripping all 4 doors and trunk- $65
ATC/radio bezel - $15
Pillars, any plastic pieces - $5 each (top pillars SOLD)
02 CD player/ 4-disc changer combo - $50
Leather wheel/wheel controls - SOLD
Winged Clock bezel - $35
Rear deck w/safety latches - $25
Sight shield mild crack - $20
autostick components - SOLD
Chrome handles - $30
Carpet, headliner - $30 each
Door Panels w/ carbon fiber and dash pieces - SOLD
Auto-dim mirror - SOLD
BCM - Mine
Dash - $125
Door harnesses -mine
Seats - SOLD
Cluster - SOLD
Console (cup holder, side pieces 12v power)- $45
Traction control parts - $75
Sun senor auto-headlight - $30

OTHER THINGS I NEED TO GET RID OF: pics are comin...
Set of BASE M head lights great shape - $100
Set of BASE M headlights needs re conditioned - $75
3 sets of base non folding side mirrors $30 each $50 set

More when I think of it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
interested in clockspring if it only has cruise control and i need part number if possible to see if it will work with 03 intrepid.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
PM sent...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.