DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well I saw all the threads about the rear courtesy lights but didnt exactly find what I needed. I just bought a 2002 300m Special that does not have the rear courtesy lights. I still have my 2001 300m that has the rear courtesy lights. Can I just pull off the door harnesses from the 01 and just plug and play in the 02 special? I am going to look at it but thought I would run this by you guys. I would prefer to not have to run wires and would rather switch the whole door harness if I could. Would the rest of the wiring be in the car already to make this work?? Thanks

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Ok well I saw all the threads about the rear courtesy lights but didnt exactly find what I needed. I just bought a 2002 300m Special that does not have the rear courtesy lights. I still have my 2001 300m that has the rear courtesy lights. Can I just pull off the door harnesses from the 01 and just plug and play in the 02 special? I am going to look at it but thought I would run this by you guys. I would prefer to not have to run wires and would rather switch the whole door harness if I could. Would the rest of the wiring be in the car already to make this work?? Thanks
It's hit and miss. I'd start off by checking out your door harness connection, on the body side to see if the wires are there. If the wires are there, then just swap your door harness and you'll be fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts