DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any thing to say about the 2001/02 model year Stratus? My fiance is looking into selling her Ford ZX2 and getting something a little more practical. I am keeping my Intrepid and would love another one in the family, but I think payments for both would be too much. She likes how the Stratus Sedan looks probably the ES model. I would love to get the R/T coupe, but she insists on 4 doors. Anyway let me know what you guys think. 0% financing and a 7year or 100,000 mile warrenty.... does it get any better? Maybe a V-8 trep. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have dreamed about the 2.7 R/T - 200 horses with a 5 speed manual! I had actually planned on getting one before I owned the Intrepid. I got such a good deal on the trep that I decided to go with lower payments.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I woulda bought a stratus R/T coupe, but I live in Canada and all we get here are the Sebrings, So instead got an 2002 Intrepid R/T!

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Originally posted by Avenger:
I woulda bought a stratus R/T coupe, but I live in Canada and all we get here are the Sebrings, So instead got an 2002 Intrepid R/T!
Those Sebring coupes aren't too shabby looking either. I can't say for sure I would have bought my Intrepid had they been out when I got mine.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Go for the R/T, I owned a 2001 R/T coupe. Most fun car I ever owned. The only difference I can remeber was the coupe had more torque than the sedan, but both upper level models push out 200hp. It is a very quick car. I personally like the style of the coupe better, but the sedan is very sharp too, just wish I could have afforded to keep that car. Now I seem to have gotten hooked on the big size of the Intrepid, and having 4 doors! Couldn't fit big people in the Avenger or Startus!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts