DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Category: Domestic

I have a 2003 Dodge Intrepid SXT for sale, in USA - Georgia.

Mileage: 105 miles
Engine Size: 3.5L High Output

Asking price is $1700 cash

Seller Information: james peyton
Phone: (601) 807-7570
Email: [email protected]

I have a 03 Intrepid which I love but have to sell ASAP. It needs a few maintenance things done and I'm not going to pay for them, as I have just gotten another newer car and need the cash to pay for it. I thought I'd post on this forum to see if any of y'all were interested. I have to sell immediately though so I may have waited too late. If you have questions just call me at 601.807.7570 and I'll be glad to let you know what it needs and what's good already. It's on Craigslist as well, you can see that here: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/2861706712.html .

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Category: Domestic

I have a 2003 Dodge Intrepid SXT for sale, in USA - Georgia.

Mileage: 105 miles
Engine Size: 3.5L High Output

Asking price is $1700 cash

Seller Information: james peyton
Phone: (601) 807-7570
Email: [email protected]

I have a 03 Intrepid which I love but have to sell ASAP. It needs a few maintenance things done and I'm not going to pay for them, as I have just gotten another newer car and need the cash to pay for it. I thought I'd post on this forum to see if any of y'all were interested. I have to sell immediately though so I may have waited too late. If you have questions just call me at 601.807.7570 and I'll be glad to let you know what it needs and what's good already. It's on Craigslist as well, you can see that here: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/2861706712.html .
I'd love to have this but won't have access to cash for 10 days. :( While I try to find a way to reduce that to a couple of days, what kind of maintenance does it need? Is it drivable?

My wife lost her Charger so I had to give her my Trep, so I am sadly Trepless in Augusta at the moment.

--Chris

·
Registered
153 Posts
I know. I need that car. We were hit by really hard times last year and had to let my wife's Charger go. I finally found work and am working two jobs but have to be dropped off at work in my own Trep, which my wife took over. We are just recovering now and were ready to start the search for a new inexpensive car and I was resigned to having to get some junker import. When a good Trep does come up for sale here, it's always too far away. If this post came up 10 days from now, I'd have cash in hand and be ready to go. So I'm gonna have to beat some bushes tomorrow but even if I get it, I'm guessing an Atlanta craigslister will beat me to it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I couldn't believe the response I got about this car. Had a Craigslister show up the 1st night who wanted it but couldn't get the cash 'til the next afternoon. By the time he got back to me, someone else from this forum had called and offered me full price and I accepted. He seemed like a cool guy when he came to pick it up and was quite knowledgeable about Intrepids. I wish him well with it and am confident he will have it ready to roll in no time. Thanks guys for all y'alls messages.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.