DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve been debating this for a while now, but I’ve come to the decision it’s time to move on.

For sale is my 2004 brilliant black 300m Special. Current mileage is 79,000.

The car comes with every Special option you expect, plus SRS seats and the optional 18s (only not standard in 03-04).

The only mechanical issues I had with the car was it inconsistently starting. The crank and camshaft sensors were replaced with OEM parts.

Additionally, the 100K maintenance has been done: water pump, timing belt, thermostat, harmonic balancer, s/v-belts, and their pullies. These were again done with all OEM parts.

I’m throwing it up on the forums first in case it generates interest; I won’t actually be ready to sell the car for another week or so - in which case it will then be thrown up on CL/E-Bay.

The car will also come with all of my mods in it, excluding the subs and amp (the head unit and Infinity Kappa 3-way 6x9s will stay):

• 300M 1999: black sun visor inserts
• LH 99-11: Infinity window grilles
• 300M 2001: chrome shifter
• LH 2001: chrome switches
• LH 2001: dark slate door locks with the red triangle
• 300M 01-04: California wood dash pieces and steering wheel
• LH 01-04: dark slate shifter bezel, cup holders, console lid, and rear vents.
• LH 01-04: dark slate door trim (dash, front/rear foot pieces, B-pillar, and bottom C-pillar)
• 300M 2002: Pro-am seats - added light taupe rear cup holder and seat belts.
• Painted oh sh!t handles

I’m asking $7,000. Car is located in Elkhart, IN.

--------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE: I went and test drove what I thought would be the replacement, but it didn't turn out to be what I wanted.

That being said, I've decided I will still be proceeding with the sale of the Special prior to getting my company car in 2-3-months.

If anyone has interest between then and now please PM me; I can reserve the car for you. Otherwise I will post back here when it's ready.

·
Registered
149 Posts
REALLY NICE CAR. ive been looking for one for a while great miles also. just a little to steep for me besides i live in the most southern part of VA. a bit to far to travel and see it and test drive it. good luck on the sale. what was the original interior color..

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Unfortunately this (with the red circle I added later) is the only original interior picture:

The Special's only came in all black (dark slate), or two-tone dark slate/light taupe.

Here is a better resolution of the same (but not my exact) interior before the mods:

----

Here are some relatively recent pictures (the last two are the most recent, since the first two, however, the RB1/6-disk changed for aftermarket/cubby, the rear center console vent is DS, and the door trim/B pillars have since been replaced with dark slate):

----

I've updated my OP with the interior modifications for any interested parties.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts