DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of fogs to modify to accept h-4 bulbs any boby got any for sale ?

Will any others fit?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have run cibie headlights for 20 yaers and have kept the broken housings and am thinking that one could epoxy a housing to the factory lense by cutting the back out, like the guy who put projecrtors in.
But want a extra set in case it doesnt work!

you could also put a dimmer switch on the floor!!

Becouse it would have to be custom wired anyway!

I have yellow h-4s to complete the transition!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
I'll have a look when I go this week. There was an LHS there but I don't know if the fogs are there.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
gn300 said:
I guess that was you.what did you use to seal the projector to the housing?
try www.car-part.com to see who has ur fogs. Then you can deal with the guys on prices. Im going by the yard to get my atc stuff tomorrow so ill ask as well. They have a complete LHS but it was sold, all locked up..... DAMN.... complete interior too.

When i sealed mine up, the reflectors just pop out so i didnt work inside the fog light. I just used 2 screws on the sides, all of the pics are in the how to in my sig link 'below".

Then i used jb weld and rtv silicone to attach the bezel and glue the projector from swiveling up or down. The screws aligned the projector from rotational and lateral movement. Just eyeball the vertical since the fogs can still be aimed through the factory mechanism.

Good luck, sorry for the delayed response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts