DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Category: Domestic

I have a 2004 Dodge Intrepid Police car for sale, in USA - Georgia.

Mileage: 113000 miles

Asking price is $4800

Well guys... I know y'all wont like this but I feel its time to move on. I love my Intrepid but when I have an LH it's like a love/hate relationship. I've been dying to get something more sporty, rather than a large family sedan, even if it hauls ass. I'm 19, and the Intrepid just doesn't make me as happy as it should. I'm getting something smaller with a 5 speed and better city gas mileage.

Since I've owned it last year I've replaced, intake gaskets, spark plugs, water pump/timing belt/ solenoid pack, pcv valve, air filter, passenger side CV axle, motor mounts, tranny mount, all new brakes, all new fluids, belts/hoses, headlights, with custom HID projector fogs, full interior upgrade with Special cluster, Special pcm, 3.89 gearing, 300M seats, chrome switches/handles, chrome shift knob, full aftermarket sound system, leather steering wheel, center console with leather console lid, first gen tilt lever, black carpet, trunk lid liner, custom tinted tails, custom exhaust, custom painted side mirrors. Of course has the police goodies like 3.5L HO, performance suspension, trunk mat, under hood light.

The only thing I can find wrong with it is, has a small clunk in the suspension when it sits overnight and you reverse. I would NOT hesitate to take it on a long road trip. Just drove it over 400 miles each way to Dan's NC meet and only had to replace the cam sensor, (car also comes with a spare cam sensor). If sold to a member all the goodies will stay on the car, if sold outside the forums it will be stripped of the good stuff and sold out separately.

Some pics and more on my Sig thread.

Attachments

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Damn son....

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,691 Posts
Sniffle.................... I'll buy the projector fog lights!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status