DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what your thoughts were on a 04 Silver ES. The only thing this car dosen't have is autostick and a moonroof. There asking $8990 for it. Does that seem a little odd or no. The window sticker didn't say the mielage so i'm not sure what to think of that price yet. I've always wanted another intrepid ever since we sold my 97 to my sister. I wanna get rid of my Damn PT. Its been a good car but I want something w/ a bigger engine. My choice for cars right now is between a 02 Jeep Cherokee fully loaded and the intrepid. If anyone has carfax could they run the vin for me plz. 2B3HD56M24H628689. Thanks I really want the jeep but ever since I saw that intrepid I can't quit thinking about it.
Thanks for any info

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well I paid 12,000 for my 04 silver es, fully loaded, Everything but not autostick or moonroof. But it only had 53,000 on it when we bought it. It looks and feels and drives like a new car. So me and my wife are happy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Posted twice

I was wondering if there was someone that could take off the similar post to this one. That one is called 2004 Intepid ES. IE crashed on me when i did that thread and i thought it didn't go through. My fault I know. Sorry and Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Same

It Looks Exactly like it. Yes that is the one. I'm a retard and should be shot haha. The more I think about it the more I want the intrepid and am forgetting about the jeep. hehe :grinyes: Heres the link to the Intrepid. http://autos.keepitlocal.com/used/details.asp?RID=2&CarID=523635 What do you think? Stay away or drive and and go from there? Stupid Sundays.....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Test Drive

Took the car for a ride this morning. Ran really well engine sounds good and the trannie shifts good also. I think that i'm gonna forget the jeep and go back to an intrepid. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yes, very high milage for a 2004. I wouldn't pay anything near $9000 for a 04 trep with that kind of milage. You should expect to get it for around $6500-7000. Any more than that and you're getting royally screwed as you can watch the price of the car drop like a rock in a year with the same milage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts