Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
HOLY ****!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
That's awesome, whoever did that is my hero! that's alot of time and effort for sure.. i see a few vipers around town, friend of mine followed one that was getting towed on a trailor not to long ago, asked them what was wrong they said it needed a new clutch, they liked to spin the tires to much..Haha yeah baby!!! those things are monsters! that 'cuda is lucky!

·
Registered
638 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Ya thats nice as hell, its in a big artical in my Mopar collectors guide magazine i get. That thing really kicks ass!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
They had it downstairs at the Detroit auto show. The funny thing was my 10 year old son said "Dad why doesn't Chryslers make cool cars like that anymore?" Makes you wonder.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
D76G12 said:
Yes, it does ... Maybe in another 5-10 years - about the time your son is ready for his first car ...?

Link to Warlord's pics of this awesome car

I didn't see anything that has any hope how or in the future. G.M is looking like it may be the leader in design very soon. That new platform has some interesting options(Nomad,Soltis,ECT).

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
i saw the car today, it was at the Automotive Engineering power expo, MAN is that engine set back, it looks like it is back so far it hits the dashboard, nice looking car though, but that engine is sooo far back there

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts
irishred said:
i saw the car today, it was at the Automotive Engineering power expo, MAN is that engine set back, it looks like it is back so far it hits the dashboard, nice looking car though, but that engine is sooo far back there
I think I read somewhere that they had to cut part of the dash to make room. Someone put a V-10 in a Charger and they had to do that, too ...

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
oh i know, i could imagine the look on their faces as he pulls away, but my favorite story i heard was a guy from canada who built a 65 coronet wagon and put a hemi in it with the 4 speed tranny from the rams, but while he was driving it down here, some loser in a posche looked at him and laughed. after that, he dropped the tranny down into second gear at 75 and opened up the crossram fed hemi, he didnt see much of the porsche after he heard it wind up and fade away

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts
irishred said:
oh i know, i could imagine the look on their faces as he pulls away, but my favorite story i heard was a guy from canada who built a 65 coronet wagon and put a hemi in it with the 4 speed tranny from the rams, but while he was driving it down here, some loser in a posche looked at him and laughed. after that, he dropped the tranny down into second gear at 75 and opened up the crossram fed hemi, he didnt see much of the porsche after he heard it wind up and fade away
:laugh: You gotta' love sleepers ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts