DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the dealers today to get the seatbolts replaced for my 2001 trep....happened to see some 2004 treps on the lot. They had a 2004 SE 2.7.....It had power seats and 16" 5-spoke aluminum rims....cost 23k and some change. Next to it was an SXT for only about $1800 more. Did they do away with the ES model for 2004? I thought that you had to go up to an ES to get power seats and Aluminum rims?

Oh by the way...inside the service bay they had a fully restored 1969 Charger with a 383.....orange-red with a black vinyl roof....clean as hell....I had to go get a napkin to wipe the drool from my chin.....:D

·
9,861 Posts
Sounds like they are giving the SE more options now. I've heard about SEs with fogs now too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My SE has power seats and power everything. Didnt come with alloy's but they were an option when purchasing the vehicle.

·
Registered
709 Posts
my se has power seats, windows, locks, keyfob, DRLs (I yanked the fuse on um) and 16" rims with 5 spoke caps -actualy had a friend say "nice ri.......err hubcaps" then we both busted out laughing-. Alot of SE's have things when fleet cars/Rentals they tend to order EVERYTHING they can, I have indash cd player with mode button and folding rear seats... all depends on who ordered it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Check out allpar.com for the latest news regarding the Intrepid and other Chrysler vehicles. Supposedly, the current LH body style is being phased out soon and will be replaced with a RWD 2005 model to be released in early '04. Something goofy like that - I don't know the details. Anyway, I think they are "sprucing up" the current models until then to keep them attractive to buyers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts