DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
We had a great time (those of us who showed up...)

It was great seeing everybody i met at last years IM, and all those i haven't met before.

Comments:

Mobbdeep's car is Sweet, even if it did take 7 DI.Net members to change his tires sunday morning ;)

iggy's new interior is beautiful

Ray finally got his test drive

Met Gaze, Mobbdeep and Interpretblurple for the first time

Hope to see you all again next year :)

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Nope, most headed home, and the rest of us went to the track.

That show was packed though! I took a quick look at the strats parking lot on the way to the track this morning, and they had it crammed full.

Wish we could get our meets to be like that...

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Still, you guys had a damn big meet, for intrepids at least! Not saying Intrepids are bad, but they arent what you would say a 'popular' meet type car lol.

-Brandon

·
Registered
569 Posts
Wow, looks like you guys had a good time.. wish I coulda been there, stupid freakin' Germany.. pssh. Anyways, glad to see Gaze and Mobbdeep came out. Quite a few other familiar faces out there. Unfortunately I'll be here in Deutschland for Carlisle as well, but if there's a meet in August (Dreamcruise meet, anyone?) or in the fall, I'm there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the group

Hello every one my name is Arnel I just got a 1994 Intrepid.
I have to say this... I LOVE THIS CAR!!! I've got so many plans for it.
I see a lot of mods the you've all put on your cars and I congradulate all of you. I'm living in Cary NC, right now so any one living in my area holla at me!
Hell any body holla at me!! I'm looking to start a car & bike club, so any one interested hit me up!! I'm also inquiring about the car club in this picture I would love to join.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts