DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

How come we dont have any thread started on this yet?
Usually by now we have started a count down to the big day ...
are we loosing our carlisle spirt here :)

Well I geusse i'll post here for soem wedding updates ..
I have decided that I will go with a diffrent wedding theme, no more hawaiian
theme sorry JEN , its great idea but Ive been thinking mabye not a good idea
for a car show you know , So I will make this simple and make it a blue and
white theme since my dress will be that color , I hope it also makes it easier for you men out there since i think you guys were not fond of being in hawaiian shirts lol :) Mabey what we can do now is have the DI.NET shirts in
blue and white cant go wrong there!!!

Sorry for the long post but thought id inform you all now since its 7 months away !!!

TO MY MAID OF HONOR : WHERE ARE YOU GIRL : DID YOU FORGET ME !!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh boy sorry about that , you can still ware it and do a lil dance for the bride and groom :)

·
Registered
931 Posts
im hoping to be able to come. congrats by the way

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No more hawaiian theme scott , just hope that we can get blue and white di.net shirts , since my dress is blue and white , its like a royal blue so Im hoping that we can get shirts that look like that :)

@ bruce : seb gave me the same answer when i said are you ecited about the wedding ..all he said is yes cant wait to fix my car and make it look better than last year lol all you men are the same , only the owmne worries about her wedding lol ...

·
Dain bramaged
7,197 Posts
RAK_02 said:
@ bruce : seb gave me the same answer when i said are you ecited about the wedding ..all he said is yes cant wait to fix my car and make it look better than last year lol all you men are the same , only the owmne worries about her wedding lol ...

well think about it this way.. the guy is usually left out of the planning, as the woman wants to do it all, all he really needs to do is show up, put on his tux and say I do. Its the women who run around for 6 months screaming their heads off..

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Imma try to leave more of that weekend open...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
RAK_02 said:
dont try , do it :)
Hehe. I have to wait until May for the request-off sheet to be available. :LAME:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I"m here! I'm here! Sorry my bride... I've been super busy with my students teaching the past four months. Come January I will be graduated and jobless so I will have plenty of time to attend to you!

That's totally fine changing the theme, its your wedding! :) did you let Kelly know? Are you going to change the menu also?

Do we have any volunteers for putting together the shirts this year?

Let me know if there's anything else you need from me Mel!

Let the countdown begin!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I havent emailed kelly yet I will pm her right now , I dont think were gonna change the menu , mabye just add some deserts and make a cake for me and seb but other than that we might go out for supper later that day , befor i get really drunk lol..
Jen I will send you the picture of my dress so you can see it and try to get a dress that looks simlar :)

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I am very much looking forward to going in 07, being at the wedding...and just seeing good friends. The party will be most intense in 07'!!

By the way, a car show will be going on as well!!

1 - 20 of 162 Posts