DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know the Chicago Auto Show is coming up next month. I wanna organize a little get together at the show. Put your name down if your interested in attending. I figure we can check the show out, maybe get something to eat, check out our cars etc.

The show isn't until next month so that gives us some time to figure out what day we want to check it out...my schedule is open for whatever. Weekends are usually packed, weekdays not so much.

1) OneSpecialM

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
i'm so down for a mini meet, do we know where we would get together?
1) OneSpecialM
2) i beata

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the parking garage is an idea I guess ;)
I'm open to any suggestions. I figured this would be more of checking out the autoshow/getting somethin to eat vs a show n shine which is more appropriate for warmer months.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
It would be nice to meet at a parking lot somewhere else and then roll to McCormick place as a group.

1) OneSpecialM
2) i beata
3) razor01m

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I might be up for this.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I am up for a meet. We can park at McCormick place parking lot. There is a long hall where we can meet right before we enter the old McCormick place. Or whatever you guys want.

·
Registered
344 Posts
1) OneSpecialM
2) i beata
3) razor01m
4) emerica2843

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fearless 2000 said:
I am up for a meet. We can park at McCormick place parking lot. There is a long hall where we can meet right before we enter the old McCormick place. Or whatever you guys want.
Sounds good. I figured since it would be cold the parking garage would be cool to check out our cars in. Won't be exposed to the elements.

FWIW, I'm checking out CarQuest's World of Wheels on Friday the 26th and maybe Saturday the 27th. Gonna be at McCormick Place...lots of classic cars, rods, girls, etc....hydraulic hop competitions, vendors with auto swag...etc. Should be a good time.

·
Registered
758 Posts
i wanna go but it would have to be either the 10th or 11th cause im not going on the 18th(DAYTONA 500) and the weekdays i have to work long hours=lots of overtime=more $$$$=more mods= me happy :bouncgrin

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
fearless 2000 said:
I am actually going on friday with my dad and a few buddies. Can't wait to see the Camaro and other sweet concepts.
i go friday too

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well im prolly not makin it to this one this year either...im gettin my tonsils out wednesday so ill be out of commission for a few weeks...plus the money is tight now so i cant make it..oh well!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well as it turns out my buddy really wants to go so he's gonna borrow me some cash and we're taking the train down there this morning. Will get there prolly 20 after 10. Won't have the M obviously. Know I prolly wont see any members but I figured I'd let it be known.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts