DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
wow
that sounds like one hell of a fun ride!!!
mmm... i'd love to have one
I drove a Magnum R/T and despite the oddness of the wagon (just because I wasn't used to driving it) I TOTALLY LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
I just wish I had the opportunity to actually pound on it a bit, unfortunately I had a salesman with me

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
sneke_eyez said:
unfortunately I had a salesman with me
that never stops me, if its a manual,"i'm not used to stick" and if its a auto "i'm not used to so much horsepower" lol

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
"I have not ever been a real fan of the Magnum. Nor have I ever figured out why that it came out as the first LX to the market for Dodge."

I don't know what he is talking about.... I believe the first LX's to the market were the 300 C's, then the Magnum, followed by the Charger.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
nope, the Magnum was definitely first, I remember distinctly. The 300C was not far behind, but the Magnum was definitely first.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I think I'd buy a Magnum over a Charger.......just because it's more useful.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the Magnum. It moves pretty well even with the 3.5

The 3.5 moved better than I expected. The Hemi, well I just had a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Nice ride. My uncle just bought the 2007 Magnum SRT8. All I can say is the thing is a beast!

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
sneke_eyez said:
nope, the Magnum was definitely first, I remember distinctly. The 300C was not far behind, but the Magnum was definitely first.
Actually the 300 was first (April 2004). The Mag followed 2 months later (June 2004).

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
DMAG said:
Actually the 300 was first (April 2004). The Mag followed 2 months later (June 2004).
well, i stand corrected, i really thought the magnum came out first :dunno:

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Sounds a little like the drive I gave to the 300C SRT8 in KC this past September...
However, that was way more fun...
140 on I-70
Taking Gorm over to do some monster burnouts over in Arrowhead's parking lot!!
Oh yeah!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts