DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2007 Forest City meet was great. Everyone had a great time. Except for the heat, it was still a lot of fun. Got to meet some new faces and see some old ones.

The turnout was great, even though I was the ONLY first gen there. The heat was awful in the afternoon but once the sun started to go down it was just fine. Dmondeac won a trophy and paratrepper/glenn fell asleep.

I was glad I finally got to me Dr.Dodge and his wife. They are great people, very friendly. Also was nice to meet Sheri, Rondel, Dmondeac, Mays316 and Paratrepper for the first time.

Good to see Scott & family, Scar, Romeo and Keith (except for his constant muttering "get a 2nd gen") again.

I made it home this morning. I had to stop somewere on I-85 in South Carolina to take a nap break. Turned out to be a four hour nap break. But the trep' and me made it back just fine.

Took lots of pictures, here are just a few:

The banner looked great!

After the meet

Glenn, Keith and Scott (04IntrepidSXT) doing a diff. fluid change on the Ryda

Installing Glenns new headliner.

Some old Mopars to keep my old Mopar company.

Everyone loves first gens, stare at it's cab-foward beautyness.

Another LH parked by us.

Dr.Dodge (Tom) working on Sheri's Trep.

The rest of the pictures:
http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f270/mpmatt2/Forest City Meet 2007/?start=0

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice. Wish I could've been there :mad: MIKE!!! Lol.

ETA: You were the only 1st gen trep there? Damn I wish ours was running. It's a 1st gen too.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Here we are at the meeting spot around 845am.........

Then some of us went across the street to wash/detail the trepids while waiting on the rest to show up.

Here's glen with his new headliner!!!

Us at the show

As you can see, our tents thanks to Scott and Brian was under a large tree with alot of shade... But We also had a fan thanks to R0meo021!!!

This is the best powerwheel i've ever seen! It has head/Tail lights; shite strobes under the headlights and blue strobes in the front grill; red led underbody neons; led lighted antenna;(2) Tweeters in the front dash;(2) kenwood 6/12 speakers in the rear powered by a MP3/WMA Pioneer cd deck (Sounds damn good too). It even has a real car horn (loud)!! This is a R0meo021 creation and the luck owner is his son!! Yes it was in the car show and was judged!!

At the end of the meet we but (2) got togather for a photoshoot!!!

And now the owners standing with the cars

Special thanks to Scott for running the boards making calls and keeping the thread up to date!!
Glenn - Nice to meet you to put a face to someone who gives scott back the Shi* he dishes out!! lol

Keith - always good to see you..... Your brother and friend was a trip!!! lol
Scott- Not at first but it ends up being good to see you again. Nice to meet your wife and lil girl!! By the time the next meet rolls around i will have the decal and black paint done. And yes the ladies was entertained...I think they is going to get a mini meet togather sometime!!
Sheri - Good to meet you and your son. Made me wished i'd brough my nephew (6yr).. how's those plugs treating ya???
R0meo - Good to see you and your family..... Glad you decided to keep the trepid and man can your girl drive.... She had that thing in the wind on 221! Oh and when you get some free time we will have to pimp out my nephews fire truck with headlights, strobes andmy old pioneer deck!!!!
Tom- Good to see you again, enjoyed talking to you and meeting your wife Thanks for the 3rd brake light also!!
Mike-Good to meet you and put a face to the name!!! Love the work on the trep..
Matt-Nice to meet you, and what a clean 1st gen trepid... hope to see you again at another meet!!
Ron & Jr - Nice to see you guys again, and seeing your ride in person with that body kit makes it look even better. Gotta love how the door open from the inside of the door and not like the (cheap way) using the push pin design!!! Just adding to my folder of how your car use to look!!
Brian - Good to see you again too!!! Everytime you pull up to our meet i'm like :Eyecrazy: lol guess just looking wasn't enough for that little girl, so she had to get a closer look of the blue knight!!!!

I (we) had a good time and i think this is the most number of ladies we had at a meet (it is for all of the meets i have attened)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Special thanks to:
Scott - cold drinks and a tent
Brian - tent
DrDodge - cold drinks
Scarface - dinner
and to everyone else for making it a great time!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb224/Wicked_Elmo/Hot Nights Cool Rides 07/?start=0

56K warning.
I have a few LH pictures in it, but have the rest of the camera space for others. Like the 1934 Chevrolet 'Woody.' On the third page.
Here's one of the three 'Woody' pictures :

It was a good time, I laughed my ass off a few times at a rice reject.
Whenever the drag racer fired up and revved a few times, a ****wit in a Mustard would fire his skimpy engine up and rev it. Imagine this, a kid with a forced-induction Mustang, stock exhaust thinking he has a chance in either sound, or on the strip.

EDIT :
I do have a few embarrassing pictures...
Glenn's wife, Jeremy's girl, Scott topless in a pool, looks like he's playing with his titties...
But I'll save all that for a later time. :p

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
Matt86 said:
Special thanks to:
Scott - cold drinks and a tent
Brian - tent
DrDodge - cold drinks
Scarface - dinner
and to everyone else for making it a great time!
Ditto to that Matt,, everybody deserves a big Thank you,
the laughs alone were worth the trip, (and its a long trip from my place, i let the Mrs drive home (shudder) ), but i did get some cool pics of the mountains :)
I just wish i would of taken off tomarrow, so we could of gone to the BBQ,

1 - 20 of 149 Posts