DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From LeftLaneNews.com:

2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan revealed

The first images have surfaced online of the 2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan. There are more photos to come, but those won’t be available until tomorrow afternoon. For now, you’ll have to have a look at the three shots after the jump from the New York Auto Show…

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
OOOOO Me likey! Maybe this will make the current models drop a bit in price enough to lessen the pain of buying the G35 that my Mrs wants.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Wow. That looks, GOOD!

Guess the engine must have been revised, hence the higher redline @ 7500.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
DodgeyAussie said:
OOOOO Me likey! Maybe this will make the current models drop a bit in price enough to lessen the pain of buying the G35 that my Mrs wants.

What about an IS300. That car was completely redesigned. This is only cosmetic. Basically it's the same car with a different nose (I don't like it) and instrument cluster (that I like).

·
Registered
750 Posts
Dunno it looks the same as it always has just more rounder

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
RJ said:
Wow. That looks, GOOD!

Guess the engine must have been revised, hence the higher redline @ 7500.

The VQ still has lots of untapped potential. One of the worlds best production engines ever.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Styling isn't that impressive (I think it's growing old), and the engine is weak compared to other cars in the segment now. Nice gague cluster!!!

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
No the VQ was ho-hum. Finally Nissan is upgrading the guts so they can offer a factory turbocharged version.
New valvetrain, finally.
Too bad the automatic is only a 5 speed with narrow ratio coverage, the Lexus has got it beat.
How many sticks will they sell?
The altima has turn signal mirrors, where are here?
Fog lights are supposed to be mounted low to the ground.
9000 tach, if the rev limiter is 7500, then 7500 tach should suffice.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
MikeW said:
No the VQ was ho-hum. Finally Nissan is upgrading the guts so they can offer a factory turbocharged version.
New valvetrain, finally.
Too bad the automatic is only a 5 speed with narrow ratio coverage, the Lexus has got it beat.
How many sticks will they sell?
The altima has turn signal mirrors, where are here?
Fog lights are supposed to be mounted low to the ground.
9000 tach, if the rev limiter is 7500, then 7500 tach should suffice.
How do you figure 298hp out of 3.5L as ho-hum.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Looks the same to me. But i agree with alderran the gauge cluster looks good.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
alderran said:
How do you figure 298hp out of 3.5L as ho-hum.
Because it isn't 298hp.
And to reach their 215Kw 290hp-ish target, they made the camshaft duration too long. sure nissan added variable exhaust valve timing to compensate, but that can only go so far.
Where is Nissan's NEO?
The VQ intake manifold is less sophisticated than the 2.7s (well at least chrysler designed the variable resonance interconnection into the design)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts