DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From LeftLaneNews.com:

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited For/Five Doo revealed

The first official images of the 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Four-Door are now available. We haven’t got the full specs yet, but we imagine they will be quite similar to the two-door Wrangler unveiled at the Detroit auto show. The Wrangler “evolves from more than 65 years of legendary 4×4 leadership.” The 5Door is expected to offer 3.8-liter V6 with 205 hp.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I'd honestly take one in a heartbeat if I had the money laying around. This has been my idea of a "jeep" for a long time.

I'm not into hardcore rock-crawling type of off roading. I go off road for a purpose - to explore a mountain, to go remote camping / fishing, or on an expedition; I don't do it just for the sake of doing it.

So I need something with space. I'd buy a Defender (110) if they had it here. I have an Xterra now but want something with a solid axle. Now if this Jeep has a diesel then I'd sell my trep and get it!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As of right now, you'll have to go overseas to get the diesel in it(Export Only). At least thats what the Jeep website says. But you never know, by the time it comes out, I bet they will offer it here. Hell, just about every Liberty sold in my town is a CRD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts