DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, tomorrow is opening day for the MLB. Any thoughts?

BTW Tooch, my White Sox will beat your Indians by the final score of 6-5.

BIG BAD BOBBY JENKS will get the save.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Not sure what the Yankees might do this year, but I hope the Steinbrenner boys lose a lot of money, bastards. Go Joe Torre in LA!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
hey there dude..im a Indians fan!.. i am from Cleveland..watch what u say hahaah
and the benches clear, the fans go nuts, there's bodies piling all over the field!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey there dude..im a Indians fan!.. i am from Cleveland..watch what u say hahaah
You wanna go? LOL

It will be tough for the Sox to win the division. We are weak at starting pitching imo.

We have the bat power with Konerko, Thome, Dye, Crede, Swisher, and AJ(sometimes)

We need Cabrera to get on base though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You wanna go? LOL

It will be tough for the Sox to win the division. We are weak at starting pitching imo.

We have the bat power with Konerko, Thome, Dye, Crede, Swisher, and AJ(sometimes)

We need Cabrera to get on base though.
lol... it will be a good game though..i was actually going to go but i couldnt :/

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am actually going to the White Sox home opener next Monday.

Chicago food with hot White Sox chicks to hit on. God I love the summer!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am actually going to the White Sox home opener next Monday.

Chicago food with hot White Sox chicks to hit on. God I love the summer!

ahh yes..now that i got my liscense ill be at most of the Indians game..baseball and the babes...then cruisin around in my Intrepid hahah

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Mike, those umps called a bad game. Joe Crede was safe at home and the interference call was another bad call.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts