DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are in and just waiting for you to show up at Carlisle and win one!

Best of show
Best 1st Gen
Best 2nd Gen
ICE
Clean Freak
Most Unique Mod

and an undisclosed award this year anyone could win.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Sweeeeeet!!!

Like last year, we will have the members of the other club(s) do the voting.

You can also win Carlisle 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place showfield awards, as the cars are publicly judged by class.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts

·
Registered
15,047 Posts

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Wow! Those look very cool!

But...

:hijack:

What's up with the squeezy bottle of syrup next to the couch??? Looks like Log Cabin. :rofl:

a9f258da_crop.jpg

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Trophies are looking good, only 3 more weeks! :)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
IDK Josh, It would be close between Doug and myself.
Careful. Dems fightin' werds! I hope you've got the hang of disassembling your car.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd love to go, but my car isn't going on the showfield without it's new paint job and that's not happening in the next 3 weeks... Good luck!
dont care what your car looks like. Its about chillin with the bro's and checkin out the awesome rides at the show. I wanna see the 70 Roadrunners again. SWEET RIDES!
Come on man, I'll buy you a beer! :D

And these trophy's are just for fun. Nice to get but not the point of Carlisle at ALL!

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
dont care what your car looks like. Its about chillin with the bro's and checkin out the awesome rides at the show. I wanna see the 70 Roadrunners again. SWEET RIDES!
Come on man, I'll buy you a beer! :D

And these trophy's are just for fun. Nice to get but not the point of Carlisle at ALL!
Very true, I would be going but the reason the paint job has been put off is $$, and that's also the reason I'm not going to Carlisle. I said it last year and I'll say it again this year, I'm going next year for sure!! :glum:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts