DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we just replaced the ladies daily with a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT. Compared to what we had previously, this thing is the freaking Starship Enterprise.

Anyway, I was browsing around the interwebs hoping to find a community as helpful as this one... No such luck. Also tried to see if some friendly soul uploaded the FSM.... also no such luck. Though I see a few people have access to it, they just post snippets from it to answer questions.

So without further delay, I ordered the FSM from ebay. It should be here tomorrow or Saturday. It comes on a CD, I'm assuming in PDF format. Does anyone here have any interest in it?

The item says its for 2008-2010 DGC models, but I'm pretty sure the generation is 2008-Current so it may work for newer models as well.

This is the item: 2008 2009 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Service Repair Manual Workshop CD

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You bet! I'm guessing "DodgeCares" or some other moderator removed my post from DodgeForums... seems lame. The last time I saw the post before it vanished, it had about 70-80 views, so hopefully a few people got what they needed, or they can just search the web and get it here...

I noticed one of the documents was labeled for a VW Routan. Had me worried that they threw the wrong doc on the CD at first, but apparently the VW Routan is basically the same vehicle...

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
You bet! I'm guessing "DodgeCares" or some other moderator removed my post from DodgeForums... seems lame. The last time I saw the post before it vanished, it had about 70-80 views, so hopefully a few people got what they needed, or they can just search the web and get it here...

I noticed one of the documents was labeled for a VW Routan. Had me worried that they threw the wrong doc on the CD at first, but apparently the VW Routan is basically the same vehicle...
True story. It's just a caravan underneath some German snootiness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts