DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having an issue with the trep so I needed something for work. Got a decent deal on this 2010 Dodge Journey SXT AWD with a 3.5 with 92000 on it. Mileage is doing better than it's advertised at, currently getting 23.1 mpg

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This thing has tons of room and storage everywhere. It even has 110v outlet for accessories. I looked at a newer one first that had 3rd row seating and I thought what a waste of space. This one didn't have the 3rd row seat so it has a storage area in it's place. I would like to upgrade the dash and add the factory nav and climate control. I just need to research it to see what is plug n play and what isn't. Hey Tom, is there a front plate holder available for these? I can find the ones that fit the shape of the bumper for the 2011-13, but not the 2010. Just some cheap crap that has 2 screws to the bumper. I may have to get one from another car and modify it.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,339 Posts
Looks clean, nice buy. One of the regional salesman at work used to drive one of those. Got over 300K on it before they got rid of it. Had the 3.5 V6.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think so, I was driving it everyday all winter...it just crapped on the way to work one day. It will run again, I'm not worried

1 - 9 of 9 Posts