DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Superbowl XLIV (44th)

Yes friends, it's time to start the annual SouthEast Superbowl meet thread.

The 2010 Super Bowl will be played at Dophin Stadium in Miami, Florida on February 7, 2010.

The city where WE WILL MEET this year is Myrtle Beach, SC. We will watch the game at member IMADREADHEAD's house.

))))) The key is to start making plans NOW to take off work, etc in order to make the meet.

The 2009 Superbowl meet was a BLAST

I will probably get there Saturday, hotel overnight, Sunday fun, hotel overnight and then drive home Monday.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,552 Posts
Any real interest in this meet to date? Just checking. Could make it but I don't deal with that "other" site so don't know the status.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
So far looks like:

1.Dready+1........'09....duh.........never
2.01intrepid+2....Fri.......LaQuinta Inn..........Sunday Sometime
3.Montague+2....Fri.......somewhere..........After the Colts lose
4.sc.intrepid+3...Sat...hotel.......Sun nite or Mon

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now there is a definite 4 members + their families that will be there. Glenn is still trying to get the day off.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,552 Posts
I'm out. Got chemo and a 2nd doctors appointment on Wednesday. Thursday I head out to Jackson and will be there until Sunday and return. Jackson is an additional 230 miles in the Western direction away from Myrtle Beach. Need to stay on the payroll to keep my health benefits up to speed. Maybe next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts