DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Dear Doug:
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the North American International Auto Show. Cobo Center does not provide wheelchairs or electric carts, although you can bring your own. The show floor does open an hour earlier (8AM)every day for people with a disability or special needs. *I hope you find this information useful.
Due to my back issue I can not walk far. I would have liked to go......... :glum:

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Due to my back issue I can not walk far. I would have liked to go......... :glum:
It can't cost much to rent a wheelchair...hell I'd push you (right down the ramp)!!

Just kidding my friend...seriously though, I would be willing to do that if need be.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
I can just hear the arguments now... "I wanna push him! I wanna push him!" and then Doug saying "No, darn it! I wanted to look over THERE! Now, where were those models at? Ladies just LOVE a guy in a wheel chair! Bring me to the food court!"

Well, o.k.... I've never met Doug face to face - maybe not...

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Lol, looking into wheelchair rental here in to.edo. I would have to go the 14th though. The 21st is to close to surgery, doc says I have to be off the pain pills for 10 days prior, due to blood thinning and I will be a wreck without them.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Have fun Nate....wish I could go.
My pending move next weekend has sabotaged my going this year.
I am going to Chicago though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts