DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,550 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
I know I am. I washed behind the taillights last night lol and spent an hr cleaning the back of the taillights themselves lol. And I don't have a motor in the car yet which I hope will be soon

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ok, 4 weeks till Carlisle and it seems quiet here ?????
What gives, whats the status. Been busy working on my Shelby Dodges, come back to here and thing where is the lack of fire?
I'll be there Thursday night till Sunday for the full experience.
Not much info on tent, food, shirts, special awards.......what happened?
The economy ain't "that" bad. if you think of it we have had since July 11th of last year to save money:D
Hope to see some old faces this year !!!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,550 Posts
From the way it looks with a smaller group in attendance this year the only awards distributed will be by the showfield itself and not within our club, everyone is on their own with food. There is the option of signing up for the 300M Club's meal program which is a good deal.

If our car classes are hopefully next to or fairly near each other, I'd imagine we'd be hanging out with them. Afterall we were invited. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Registered
347 Posts
Only made it one day last year and things looked thin for us.....it seems to be thinning more every year. What happened? Gotta admit I haven't followed the posts much lately....but where did everybody go????

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Only made it one day last year and things looked thin for us.....it seems to be thinning more every year. What happened? Gotta admit I haven't followed the posts much lately....but where did everybody go????
Interest just seems to be more in home town meets rather than Carlisle the last few years.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
got my stuff today too!! :woot:

21 - 40 of 73 Posts