DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good for me. I'll probably roll the Magnum up there. I dont think I'll have time to get the Trep "show worthy" with just 6 weeks to go.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I may or may not be there. Hit and miss with the wife about to pop out a baby, and the due date around that time.

And if I do show up, it'll just be to hang out, definitely nowhere near showworthy.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
The 300m Club has about 32 cars registered! Even a couple Treps and LHS / Concorde. Would be cool to see a bunch of treps show up again! I look forward to seeing some of you guys again. Rusty nails still the drink of choice?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Would certainly be nice to get a few more Intrepids out there with us. All are very welcome to share the tent with us! I think there are at least two Intrepids from DI.net signed up... 3 with Ron?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,519 Posts
I'll pass this year as always. Enjoy yourselves!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Things have shaped up to it either being Art's or Carlisle; I'll see y'all at Art's in the fall.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Duds, will be great to see you, hope you do make it. I see your looking for a bunk for the night, I'm sure someone will hook you up. (traveling with the wife this year so I cant )

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Duds, will be great to see you, hope you do make it. I see your looking for a bunk for the night, I'm sure someone will hook you up. (traveling with the wife this year so I cant )
Bob, I will make it if the trep makes it. She is mechanically sound I believe, but not so clean or pretty these days. Look forward to seeing old friends. Its been to long......

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
It was a crazy weekend. I'll get some pics in soon. First and foremost we had 3 emergency room visits and most importantly everyone is OK.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was a crazy weekend. I'll get some pics in soon. First and foremost we had 3 emergency room visits and most importantly everyone is OK.
Sheesh....do tell!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts