DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Sheesh....do tell!
Bobby DelPonte from 300m club had a seizure after dinner Saturday. He was ok

Another 300m club member (cant remember her name) had some boiling water spilled on her leg.

And another 300m club member (whose name I cant remember either) :smileyvault-newhere son got sick on the fair grounds and they toom him to the doctor. I think they said he just had a virus

P.S. having some trouble uploading pics. If I cant get them uploaded I'm sure Doug's will be 100x better ayway

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Bobby DelPonte from 300m club had a seizure after dinner Saturday. He was ok

Another 300m club member (cant remember her name) had some boiling water spilled on her leg.

And another 300m club member (whose name I cant remember either) :smileyvault-newhere son got sick on the fair grounds and they toom him to the doctor. I think they said he just had a virus

P.S. having some trouble uploading pics. If I cant get them uploaded I'm sure Doug's will be 100x better ayway
Wow, glad they are all ok.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Man what a crazy weekend. It all started on Thursday when I had an oil cooler line that started spraying oil on Interstate 66 at about 75 mph . I thought I had blown the motor because of the amount of white smoke that came pouring out the back of the car. then when I got the show field on Thursday the car boils over, dead main cooling fan. Spent Thursday evening in the parking lot of the hotel trying to jury rig a universal fan motor but to no avail. It seems most parts sores in PA do not carry a direct replacement for LH bodies anymore.
Friday off to Harry's Pick and Pull which turns out to be 90+ miles away from the show field. Back to hotel parking lot to tear the car apart again and replace the fan . Thanks a bunch to Mottman (Brian and his son Evan who was one of the ones that went to the hospital) for helping out and running to Harry's with me to get parts.
Great time was had by all (except maybe a few) hope to see even more Treps next year.
Oil Cooler line:
[/URL][/IMG]
A little oil bath:

[/URL][/IMG]

Parking lot :

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Some of my favorites:
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Doug those are some amazing pictures!!! Where you able to get any good ones of that little helicopter that guy was flying around?

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Just a couple, that sucka was always movin! Lol
lol! That little thing could start flying the exact opposite direction without loosing any momentum at all!

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Bruce you are still around! I asked about you at the show but information was limited. I wish I had called that was a long trip up to Harry's. Is your daughter still driving your trep?
By the way here's one from the history books!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Bruce you are still around! I asked about you at the show but information was limited. I wish I had called that was a long trip up to Harry's. Is your daughter still driving your trep?
By the way here's one from the history books!
no, the trep is gone for a year and my avenger is running well. that is a flashback picture all right!!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts