DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
The Dart really isn't much of a compact.

The only thing compact about it is the interior. It's a little narrow and somehow despite the overall length, it has far less foot room than an LH, but barely more than a Buick.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alright guys, You all thought I was kidding about making my user name "Idriveajeep". I do like the respect I got for being a "Jeeper" at a Intrepid event. Also meeting some awesome people. But hey, atleast its still a Mopar, with a Hemi! So now most of you know if you see the username Idriveajeep, you know who it is and what Jeep it is.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Alright guys, You all thought I was kidding about making my user name "Idriveajeep". I do like the respect I got for being a "Jeeper" at a Intrepid event. Also meeting some awesome people. But hey, atleast its still a Mopar, with a Hemi! So now most of you know if you see the username Idriveajeep, you know who it is and what Jeep it is.
awesome LOL

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you by chance drive a Jeep? haha

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Bottoms up!

I think this is the only time the whole weekend Dan (retired) touched a car

Supervisors

Will got really mad at me for a second. Can't understand why

Just chainsaw things

Car parts in the fridge. #Tradition

There were some cars there I guess.

BACON