DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 7948 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
<Sugarcoat>
Help us help you.
</sugarcoat>
No comment.

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you Don for being the one to post that comment on the transmission thread. The way it sounds to me is that he's saying "I can't start the car but I really don't care about that. What's the deal with the tranny?"

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Peva tags in...

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Can't crank my car but the oil light is on so I bought a new Oil pressure switch but car still isn't staring!
I'll let Peva take care of that one.
<Sugarcoat>
Help us help you.
</sugarcoat>
No comment.
Thank you Don for being the one to post that comment on the transmission thread. The way it sounds to me is that he's saying "I can't start the car but I really don't care about that. What's the deal with the tranny?"
I was real proud of myself - my left hand kept pulling my right hand away from the keyboard. But eventually it got tired. It was a 10 hour heroic battle, but my right hand finally won out.

We've given specific suggestions and requests for info. We'll see what comes back, and if the attitude subsides.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Yawn......is it 2016 already?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Spam-I-Am !

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Friday Foosball !

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Doing some misc things today, but laziness is very prevalent.

Man, that sand blaster I bought from northern is super cheap...chinese as can be...hope it works. Air moves thru it like its supposed to...hopefully it will blast sand. I expected better from Northern. :sneaky2:

The axle for the wheels was missing, so I had to dig up some bolts....had to use a couple 2.7 tensioner spacers to install the wheels...LOL....the rest of it looks very achy breaky...some long chinese name on the ball valves...as long as it lasts long enough to get this truck frame cleaned up i guess.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Blasting!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
The story of a boy and his automatic transmission that moves when in drive with the engine not running! Stay tuned.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Cheese Logs for everyone!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
And Purple Hooters! (the drink)

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Impressed with this $15 Bluetooth Receiver. Streaming music to my Onkyo receiver in the Living Room via my Nokia 520 Cell phone that I re-purposed as a music player only. Excellent sound....especially compared to a Bluetooth speaker or even my Amazon Echo. Highly recommended.

21 - 40 of 7948 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.